For the second week of crafts this month, my SURF Club girls made turkey families out of craft foam.
- Three sizes of pre-cut craft foam turkey bodies (they look more like snowmen or bowling pins, haha)
- Pre-cut turkey feet (all the same size)
- Googly eyes
- Craft feathers
- Chenille stems (optional, any colors)
- Pony beads (optional, any colors)
- Craft/Elmer’s/glitter glue
- Extra foam (scraps work well, for beaks and wattles)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks (for gluing the chenille stems onto the foam)
No brown turkeys here! Some of the girls chose to make their turkeys represent their own families. One girl used pumpkin seeds as her turkey beaks. She colored them orange first. I thought that was pretty creative.
♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving week with your family. ♥